BECOME A SPONSOR
In which way can sponsors contribute to the program?
- Sponsor a learner for 5 years;
- Sponsor tablets for beneficiaries;
- Sponsor any of the health (hearing, sight, reading) screenings for beneficiaries;
- Sponsor any of the educational services (educational psychologist, remedial);
- Sponsor stationary for beneficiaries;
- Sponsor bedding and towels for beneficiaries;
- Sponsor school uniforms for beneficiaries;
- Make a monthly contribution per debit order towards the Trust;
How do sponsors benefit from contributing to the program?
A sound and rounded education is an important element in providing learners with the foundation to make good decisions for their own well-being and grow into responsible future citizens who can positively contribute to the development of South Africa. All South Africans will benefit from such a scenario.
- Visibility on the Innibos Meridian Karino Educational Trust website
TAX EXEMPTION Innibos Meridian Educational Trust is registered as a Public Benefit Organisation under section 30(3) of the Income Tax Act No 58 of 1962. The entity has also been approved for purposes of Section 18A (1) (b) of the Act and donations to the organisation will be tax deductible in the hands of the donor. Accordingly donations made to or by the PBO are exempt from Donations Tax in terms of section 56(1) (h) of the Income Tax Act.
B –BBEE and CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILTY The full value/amount of contributions towards Innibos Meridian Educational Trust may contribute towards the Socio-Economic Development element for purposes of the B-BBEE scorecard.
For the executive summary, click here